Terms and Conditions
- Performances continue whatever the weather, please dress accordingly.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission and may have to conduct security searches.
- The management reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised arrangements, programme or cast without being obliged to offer refund or exchange.
- The use of cameras, tape recorders or any other electronic or digital recording, photographing or
imaging devices is not allowed inside the auditorium. Mobile phones, beepers and pagers must be
switched off at all times.
- Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience.
- The re-sale of tickets by retail or online auction site by anyone other than Shakespeare’s
Globe ticket office staff is strictly prohibited and may invalidate the ticket. Any ticket sold for
profit or commercial gain by anyone other than Shakespeare’s Globe or any of its authorised agents will be invalid for entry.
- The credit or debit card used to make the booking must be produced if collecting tickets from
the venue. Tickets may not be released without this.
- Tickets left for collection by anyone other than the cardholder, where the cardholder will not
be attending, will require a letter of authorisation from them (printable pdf version). Please download if you have bought these tickets as a gift.
- We reserve the right not to accept tickets for collection by third parties.
- The Globe take no responsibility for any personal property.
Shakespeare's Globe conforms to the Data Protection Act 1998 and we are committed
to protecting your privacy. Disclosure of your personal details at the time of
booking, either on-line, in person or over the telephone gives us consent to the
collection and safe storage and processing of this information and for processing
your order. Shakespeare's Globe may also use this data to track marketing and booking
trends. From time to time we may also use this data to inform you of news or events
at Shakespeare's Globe. We may also, with your consent, pass on your personal details
to third parties or similar arts organisation for purpose of mailing you products that
may interest you.
Groups, Discounted and Concession Tickets
We regret that Groups, discounted and concession tickets are not available on-line.
Please call the Ticket Office on 020 7401 9919 for more details.
All Tickets are posted 1st Class at the time of booking. Tickets are only posted to
the address registered with the credit card company. For performances fewer than 5
days, tickets are left for collection at the ticket office. For operational reasons,
we may alter the time-scale of delivery but will advise you of this at the time of booking.
If Collecting tickets from the venue, the Cardholder and Card used at time of booking must
be present in order for the ticket to be released.
Shakespeare’s Globe regrets that it cannot offer refunds once tickets have been purchased.
Tickets may be exchanged for future performances if returned to the Ticket Office with at least 28 days notice. There is an administration charge of £2.50 per ticket.
If you wish to return tickets that you cannot use before the performance,
Shakespeare's Globe will endeavour to sell these provided we are completely
sold out. There is a one off administration charge of £2.50 for this, irrespective
of the number of tickets re-sold or returned. We cannot guarantee the re-sale of
tickets. Only original tickets can be offered for re-sale
(not Duplicate or agency tickets). We reserve the right not to accept
tickets for re-sale.
Please contact the ticket office in advance on 020 7401 9919 if tickets have
been lost or misplaced and duplicate tickets need to be issued. Please bring
the card with which the original booking was made. We regret that for security
reasons duplicate tickets can only be issued on the day of the performance and
to the person who made the original booking.